Dates: 21-28 Sept. 2014
DEADLINE TO APPLY: 10rd August
This training couse will be a chance for youth workers and youth leaders to work in good practices towards new projects based on increasing the empowerment of youth in the decision-making process. It is a 8 days course where participants will explore different aspects of active citizenship, reflecting as well about their personal and professional potential opportunities to make changes in society through youth participation projects.
There will be 25 participants from Spain, France, Italy, Armenia, Turkey, Portugal and Bulgaria
Aims & Objectives
- Promoting European active citizenship and participation in democratic life at different levels through the development of new, qualified projects.
- Enhance cooperation between European organisations working or willing to work together on the topic.
- Dissemination of good practices on youth participation among participants.
Profile of the participants:
Youth workers and youth leaders willing to develop projects on youth participation and active citizenship.
Participants will must also:
– Be available to attend the entire course;
– Be able to work in English;
– Have the motivation and capacity to develop projects for and with young people on youth participation;
– Be motivated to learn and to develop their professional and personal competences.
Financial and practical conditions
Under the new Erasmus + Training and Networking for Youth Work and Youth title, the travel issues will be reimbursed based on the distance mentioned in European Commission’s page http://ec.europa.eu/programmes/erasmus-plus/tools/distance_en.htm.
The accommodation will be fully provided.
Si estás interesado, rellena el siguiente formulario y nos pondremos en contacto contigo.
Aquí tienes el infopack.
Los gastos de alojamiento y comida estarán cubiertos durante todo el proyecto, así como el importe de los vuelos con un máximo de 275 euros.
Los participantes tan solo deberán hacerse socios de Mundus (40 eur/año) con el derecho a participar en todas las actividades que Mundus organice.