Multisport Experience Sport Club from Arad in west Romania proudly presents new idea for the EVS project with a theme of sport to Erasmus plus programme with a deadline of 30 april 2014. Please read a following message:
- December 2014 – August 2015 – 9 months
- September 2015 – May 2016 – 9 months
»Winning is not the most important thing, taking part is; it’s not the victory that counts, but the achievement«. Pierre Baron de Coubertin
We feel that including more local people in sport events, as volunteers is a moral duty of modern society to improve own health by making sport. In order to do that, we need a strong promotion of the volunteering positions in these areas and a wide recognition of the work of the volunteers!
The project is also great chance of discovering and putting together all the possibilities of having sport for people of Arad city.
Tasks and objectives of the volunteers are split into 4 main areas:
1) Promote the places for local volunteers, in the activities and events which the applicant organization is realizing (select 100)
2) Make a research about the opportunities to make sport in Arad city.
3) Practicing sport at least 15 hours per month
4) Support the host organization in organizing activities in sport area
The volunteers will have the possible to choose which sport to practice. They will be encouraged to join the sports which are highly promoted by the applicant (running, swimming, cycling) but in their research, also, they can test the sports which they describe and discover for the local community.
Details of research about the opportunities to make sport in Arad city:
– Select a group of 10 local volunteers for this project, persons who can help them with translations and guidance in the city
– To make a research about other initiatives close to this one and contact the organizers to collect the available data, if provide them
– To make a map of the sport activities possible in Arad city
– To insert data on a portal about sports in Arad city
– To discover and list the main qualifications in sport area, for which there is a formation possible in the region
– To discover and list the main sport infrastructure from Arad city
– To discover and list the main sport events from Arad city
– To find out an estimation of people active in sports in Arad city;
– To find out how many people from Arad are members of a sport club or organized in sports
– To make relevant movies which can help the promotion of sports among the people from Arad city
We intend to apply with it at the deadline of 30.04.2014 therefore please send us your application as soon as possible but no later than 17th April 2014 at:
If you are:
- Future EVS volunteer please send us following documents:
– Curriculum vitae in EURO format;
– Letter of motivation in which You specify the way of engagement in activities and possible experience already as local volunteer back home
You can send later:
– Proposed activities if desired (not obligatory);
– Medical certificate certifying that allowed participation in sport activities;
MAS info: https://www.dropbox.com/s/tyoik8mfaayksld/5.%20Description%20of%20hosting%20organisation%20EMS.pdf
IMPORTANTE! Para que soportemos y empujemos vuestra aplicación, al enviar el mail a firstname.lastname@example.org , poned en copia a email@example.com.
Asunto mail: EVS Rumania Deportes Millenium
Recordad decir que Asociación Mundus -Un mundo a tus pies- con EI reference 2013-ES-63 es vuestra sending organization.