After the official launch of the new Erasmus+ program (in which EVS is included) InCo is ready for the first deadline of the year. We have the placements listed below. They are all long-term projects (meaning activities of 12 months starting in September 2014).
Please check specific details about each host organization using the EI number in the EVS database:
- Azienda Servizi Sociali di Bolzano (ASSB): EI>> 2012-IT-36 (2 vacancies available). Bolzano is a bilingual city (Italian and German are official languages and used in everyday life). Activities with elderly people.
- Civica di Trento: EI>> 2013-IT-64 (2 vacancies available). Project located in Trento. Activities with elderly people.
ATTENTION regarding activities with elderly people: please consider that it’s not the same as spending an afternoon with your grandmother! It’s a very beautiful project and there is space to develop own ideas and initiatives but the life of elderly people also involves sometimes loneliness, illness, dementia and death (so you have to be open an prepared to this).
interested? So here the application procedure:
1) contact your sending organization (we won’t accept application done by volunteers directly, only through sending organizations!); (en éste caso Mundus)
2) get in deep information about EVS and its conditions; read as much as possible about the host organization in which you are interested on and the city in which it’s located, verifying so if it really matches with your ideas/dreams of experience abroad;
3) discuss the opportunity with your sending organization checking about the opportunity offered and your expectations. Matching profile and opportunities are essential to guarantee a nice service for you! In case of doubts, give us a call! We will be happy to help.
4) ask to your sending organization to send us an email with your application as it follows (we won’t accept application done by volunteers directly, only through sending organizations!):
>>email’s subject must be: “EVS application InCo: NAME OF THE HOST ORGANIZATION”, so, for example: “EVS application InCo: Caritas” (emails without the specific subject won’t be included in the selection process).
>> their contact details as well astheir EI number
>> one paragraph with their evaluation about you and how does the activity match with your profile
>> your CV with picture
>> your specific motivation letter (mentioning the HO and specific activities related). Please notice that general motivation letter won’t be considered! It’svery important you to highlight: why are you interested in this specific kind of activity (not in EVS in general); what do you think you could learn; which could be the difficulties you could face; how do you think you can contribute to the HO.
The deadline to apply is the 16th February. Our email is: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to apply to more then one vacancy, applications have to be done separately – the documents and evaluation must be specific.
Emails which don’t follow the indications won’t be processed as valid applications and will be directed again to this announcement. Successful applications will receive an email of confirmation.
Sigue los pasos y ofrece ésta información sobre Mundus:
Asociación Mundus con referencia EI número 2013-ES-63. Y si te piden mas detalles de nosotros contacta con: email@example.com