March 2014‐march 2015 at the Youth Centre and Youth Hostel Brežice
We’re looking for volunteers that are interested in all kind of art, music, theatre, multimedia, to work with youngster, to empower young people for active participation and are eager to learn new experiences. He/she should be friendly, patient and sympathetic. We expect open minded, creative
and highly motivated young people. We would like to host volunteers who have their own ideas to develop our project, who may have a specialized interest in arts & crafts, sports, theatre, multimedia
… and are fluent in English.
Youth centre Brežice, amongst other activities, is also organizing and preparing all sorts of events (concerts, festivals, fairs, lessons, courses, arts and workshops for youngsters). We wish that volunteer would be mainly involved in these activities. The volunteer will be encouraged to help to make a plan and run those activities. The volunteers can implement their own projects and get help with this. He/she will also have the possibility to learn and get to know other activities and projects we work at, and he/she could contribute his/her own ideas and personal interests to the programs.
Volunteer will never run activities alone.
- During one week school holidays (every two months) volunteer will organize different group activities, workshops (sport day, art day, games day)
- Once a month she/he could prepare intercultural activities (workshop where youngster could learn about the country where volunteer comes from. Example of such activities: music (special instruments, dance, music from your country), literature (story/fairy tales), food (special and local ingredients from your country), culture, …)
- Native language lessons for youngsters
- Volunteers will also help to organizesummer camp and other artistic, cultural activities
- Volunteer has also be able to prepare and design posters & flyers for this activities, therefore some basic computer skills of design programs are welcome
- Volunteers will encourage local youth for active participation through different activities and encourage them to be creative
We ask for a motivation letter and CV.
Candidates who will be required to attend the second selection will be asked to fill an additional
questionnaire. We are looking for 2 volunteers from two different countries. In any case, only
selected candidates will be informed. For more info, please contact: e‐tocka@mc‐brezice.si
EI number: 2010‐SI‐80
Deadline for the application: 20.9.2013.
Coordinating and hosting organization: ZPTM Brežice (unit: Mladinski Center Brežice /
Youth Centre Brežice), NA Slovenia, Youth in Action
Gubčeva 10a, p.p.29
+ 386 (0) 590 83 791
RECUERDA que tu Send Organization es Asociación MUNDUS – un mundo a tus pies. Nuestro número de acreditación es: 2013-ES-63.
Y si necesitas mas info sobre nosotros escribe a firstname.lastname@example.org