Vacancy for EVS Volunteer in Austria
- Contact person: Erika Mischitz
- Coordinating organisation: InfoEck Youth Information Tirol
- Host: Arche Tirol, Gottfried Lamprecht (head of the Arche Tirol): http://www.arche-tirol.at/
- Location: St. Jodok, Austria
- Deadline: 12/09/2013
- Start: 01/02/2014
- End: 30/01/2015
- Arche Tirol is an international community of disabled and non-disabled people, who live and work together. The life at Arche is based on the Arche’s international charta, which highlights every person’s unique importance and dignity. The Arche Tirol was founded in 1992 and is a Christian – ecumenical community. Arche Tirol maintains contacts to many other Arche-communities in Europe, Africa and all over the world.At the moment 10 people with mental and multiple disabilities live in two houses, one of them is situated in Gries and the other one in St. Jodok (4 km distance). The people of the community share their everyday life, eat and work together, go shopping, go on excursions, holidays and organise leisure activities, be creative etc.
The 10 inhabitants of the Arche Tirol are supported by a professional multicultural team.The volunteer will support the multi-professional team at Arche in St. Jodok, where six persons, aged between 20 and 50, live. The volunteer will participate in various aspects the daily work and will be able to contribute with her/his own interests and strengths to the project. She/He will be part of the team and learn a lot about working with people with different disabilities.Service duration: 01.02.2014 – 31.01.2015 (12 months)Arche St. Jodok is situated at the countryside of Tyrol. There are trains (hourly, 30min journey) to Innsbruck, the capital of Tyrol.
Service duration: 01.02.2014 – 31.01.2015 (12 months)
Profile of the volunteer: • You are interested in working with people with disabilities • You are patient and open-minded • You like to live in a rural village in the mountains • You enjoy contributing to a multicultural team • Some basic knowledge of German would be an advantage, as the habitants of the Arche don´t speak any other language Please give your motivation for the EVS and for this specific project and send the Application Form. Looking forward to receiving motivated applications 🙂
Please send the enclosed Application Form (Part1, Part 2, plus your CV and motivation) to the host organisation Arche Tirol. Contact person: Gottfried Lamprecht, email@example.com All complete applications will be considered. Please include your CV. Application Deadline: 12th September 2013. The final decision will be taken shortly after by the host organisation and all applicants will be informed about the decision. If there are any questions, please write an E-mail to coordinator Erika: Erika.firstname.lastname@example.org.
RECUERDA decir que Asociación Mundus es tu Sending Organization.
Y si te piden mas detalles de nosotros contacta con: email@example.com