- Weekly schedule: 4 days in one of the sections, 1 day in other section, according to interest (please indicate for which section you are applying!)Zavod O, Zavod škofjeloške mladine is a non-profit and non-governmental local youth organization. The association seeks to create an environment for the overall spiritual, intellectual and physical development of young people between 16 and 30 years old. It is made for the purpose of supporting,organizing and establishing youth activities in the areas of culture, informatics and informational youth service, youth leisure, sport, tourism, voluntary work, international youth activities and publishing.
- Through offering a wide range of activities in various areas of interest we promote Voluntary work, active participation and a feeling of responsibility for creating their own environment amongst young people. Our target group develops personal as well as professional skills in interaction with different
social groups and through practical experiences. In this process in-and non-formal education are linked with structured learning opportunities like workshops, seminars or lectures.
We are searching for two EVS volunteers, who would help at the work of two sections of Zavod O (MKC Pri rdeči ostrigi, MMC Pulsar), and secundarly also at other sections of Zavod O (Atelje CLOBB, Zavod O International).
Description of the sections, possible tasks:
1) Youth Center specialized in organizing cultural events such as concerts, festivals, (theme) parties, movie evenings, exhibitions, jam sessions, comedy, theater plays, travel lectures.
Possible activities for the volunteer: technican (sound system,lights, preperations of concert hall and stage), maintenance of the place, support of the section during big events, workshops, EVS nights, own performances/projects. The Multimedia Center provides free Internet access, ICT equipment, access of information to everyone in the Gorenjska region and offers education and training in the field of multimedia – organized as courses, workshops and video projections.
2) Possible activities for the volunteer: graphic design of PR material (leaflets, posters), help to administrators, involved in organizing program in mmc (workshops, courses), video production, postproduction, webpage editing, multimedia events,gamers sessions,web design,2d design,3d design,animation,organizing digital art gallery, your own intermedia and multimeda projects.
3) Devoted to the development of artistic and creative skills of all generations.The Center offers a lot of space, material and opportunities for individual and common work in the various fields of visual art .
Possible activities for the volunteer: taking care of the place, supporting visitors in the working process, creation of scene decoration for Ostriga events,designing poster and flyers for events, realization of own workshops or artistic projects, support during big events,artistic creation organization of exhibitions, workshops,lectures.
4) Zavod O International is coordinating international projects like EVS and Youth Exchanges, cooperating with different organization in Europe.
Possible activities for the volunteer: promotion of international projectscoordination of our International network…
Flexibility and open mind is welcome. Candidate should be ready to live in a small town such as Škofja Loka. Ability to communicate in English would be welcome.
Every candidate is kindly asked to send CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org until 15th September.
The first selection will be done by Zavod O stuff and volunteers until 20th September. After that interview in Skype or Facebook will be arranged with final candidates. Please indicate 2 sections you see yourself and explain your motivation.
RECUERDA decir que Asociación Mundus es tu Sending Organization.
Y si te piden mas detalles de nosotros contacta con: email@example.com