- Contact person: LCC World at Our Home
- Organisation: The World at our Home
- Location: Rezekne, Latvia
- Deadline: 18/08/2013
- Start: 01/03/2014
- End: 01/03/2015
- Language and Cultural Center “World at Our Home” is looking for one volunteer for EVS projects that we plan to submit for 1st of September deadline.More details about the project you can find on following link:
- Deadline for submitting your CV and ML is 18th of August.
- All documents needed to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only applications sent to this mail will be reconsidered.We would also like to ask you to send us information and contacts of your sending organization when applying.
Detailed description of the tasks and responsibility you can find following mentioned link.
Deadline for submitting your CV and ML is 18th of August. Documents is necessary to send to email@example.com We would also like to ask you to send us the information and contacts of your sending organization when applying. Only selected candidates will be informed in order to contact their sending organizations to send us the necessary documents.
Factors that will be important for the future volunteer work: – Be interested in European issues and/or art and cultural topics; – Like and be able to establish contacts with both young people and adults; – Have the ability to organise their own work and be ready for independent acting; – Have the ability to take initiative; – Speak English on at least intermediate level (basic Russian may be useful as well); – Have basic skills concerning computers (Word, Internet…) All European sending and hosting organizations are invited for cooperation in EVS program.
RECUERDA decir que Asociación Mundus es tu Sending Organization.
Y si te piden mas detalles de nosotros contacta con: firstname.lastname@example.org