- Contact person: Irina Nikulina
- Coordinating organisation: SFERA
- Host: Veras: http://veras.nnov.ru/
- Location: Nizhny Novgorod, Russian Federation
- Deadline: 19/08/2013
- Start: 01/10/2013
- End: 01/08/2014
- We’re urgently looking for a volunteer willing to do EVS in Russia starting in autumn 2013 and lasting for 10 months! The project is financially approved!
Main lines of activities: rehabilitation activities and support of disabled children in the Centre of curative pedagogics of Nizhny Novgorod, social inclusion of disabled children. Host organization – rehabilitation centre “Veras”
Countries volunteer can come from – Germany, Spain, Belgium, Italy, Ireland, Poland, Netherlands, Finland, Switzerland, Hungary Profile of the volunteer: we’re looking for a motivated volunteer aged between 18 and 30 with basic knowledge of Russian, readiness to work with disabled children, open, creative and enthusiastic about social work.
Selection process: please send CV attached until 19th of august to firstname.lastname@example.org. Short-listed candidates will be interviewed by skype. Decision date – 23rd of august.
RECUERDA decir que Mundus es tu Sending Organization.
Y si te piden mas detalles de nosotros contacta con: email@example.com