El objeto de esta convocatoria es reforzar la colaboración transeuropea entre fundaciones y asociaciones, ministerios y otras organizaciones activas en el campo de la promoción de la alfabetización con el fin de elevar los niveles de alfabetización entre los niños, jóvenes y adultos en Europa.
The network will be supported by a grant for an action with multiple beneficiaries from the Lifelong Learning Programme, as defined in the annual work programme 2013, paragraph 4.1.4, adopted on 27 of March 2013.
The call aims to support the establishment of one European policy network to raise awareness, gather and analyse policy information, and exchange policy approaches, good practice and promising campaigns and initiatives to promote literacy and in light of the education and training framework (ET 2020) benchmark to reduce the number of low achievers in reading by 2020.
Applicants shall submit a work programme including clear targets, indicators and a timetable.
The scope of the proposed work programme shall cover:
- development of country-specific knowledge,
- facilitating the exchange of good practice,
- awareness-raising initiatives,
- cooperation with other institutions and organisations working in the field of literacy both at national and EU level to promote effective literacy policies.Eligibility
Applicants must be legal entities established in the following countries:
– 28 Member States of the European Union,
– candidate countries: Iceland, Montenegro, Serbia, the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia and Turkey,
– EFTA States: Liechtenstein, Norway, Switzerland.Proposals from applicants in candidate countries may be selected provided that, on the date of award, agreements have been signed setting out the arrangements for the participation of those countries in the Lifelong Learning Programme.
The network should cover at least 20 LLP participating countries with a good geographical balance. In order to achieve a good geographical balance, the members of the network should represent at least 15 EU Member States.
The total budget of the action is estimated at EUR 3 million maximum, for the period 2013-2015. The financial contribution cannot exceed 75% of the total eligible costs.
The Commission reserves the right not to distribute all the funds available.
Activities should start after signature of the grant agreement (December 2013 the latest).
Activities are to be completed 24 months after signature of the grant agreement.
The maximum duration of the action is 24 months.
Deadline: 29 August 2013 by noon (CET).
- Toda la info aquí